|No. of positions available
||Patient Care Services
- Prepare treatment room for patient by following prescribed procedures and protocols.
- Screening patients, reviewing a patient’s oral health history and teaching appropriate brushing and flossing techniques. In addition, welcoming, comforting, and draping patient.
- Perform oral examination and charting, cleaning of teeth and polishing.
- Perform simple extractions, place fissure sealants, and apply topical fluorides and temporary fillings.
- Use dental X-ray machines to take dental radiographs and develop the film for the dentist’s analysis.
- Review pre-operative settings and make sure that the dentist has what is required to carry out dental procedures; i.e. provide necessary help to the dentist, including mixing materials, trimming, and polishing dental casts.
- Implement and adhere to infection prevention protocols including autoclaving instruments after use, cleaning the dental procedures’ space and storage of the clean.
- Maintain a record of day-to-day activities of the dental unit and prepare regular reports as needed.
- Inventory management of equipment and supplies at the dental unit. This includes preparing orders as needed to avoid stock outs.
|Advertise Job From - Start Date
|Post Job as Anonymous
|Email Address / URL to receive applications
|Would you like to feature this job ?
|Feature Job - Start Date
CAREMAX Health is a US-Diaspora initiative and your “one-stop-shop out-patient facility” that offers a wide range of services aimed at meeting your needs in a holistic manner