|No. of positions available
- Identify and assess the compliance risks associated with the bank’s current and proposed future business activities, including new products, new business relationships and any extension of operations or network on an international level.
- Conduct Risk assessments and develop key risk indicators for monitoring and reporting.
- Maintain and update the bank risk registers.
- Stress testing of the various key risks facing the bank.
- Conduct internal AML and KYC trainings as provided by CBK prudential guidelines.
- Carry out compliance review and snap checks on compliance with banks internal procedures and policies.
- Monitor the implementation of audit recommendations.
- Review transactions to ensure that high Value transactions are identified and appropriately reported to the regulator
- Prepare and file the monthly, quarterly compliance reports to the CBK/FRC
- Act as the Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO) of the
- Conduct internal audit assignments
- To perform any other duties as assigned in line with the organization goals and objectives.
|Advertise Job From - Start Date
|Post Job as Anonymous
|Email Address / URL to receive applications
|Would you like to feature this job ?
|Feature Job - Start Date
Caritas Microfinance Bank is a licensed microfinance bank regulated by Central Bank of Kenya. Caritas MFB offers a full range of innovative and customized financial services with a special focus on the unbanked and underbanked