|No. of positions available
||Construction & Cement Manufacturing
- Training of painters, carpenters, dealers’ counter staff and Crown paints’ staff.
- Meet the training targets set customer-wise.
- Plan, in coordination with the Area Sales Managers, the annual training Calendar.
- Review the annual training on quarterly basis.
- Work with Area sales officers in identifying painters’ training in their respective areas.
- Be custodian of all the painter training records.
- Give feedback on any information received from painters about Crown Products and general competition.
- Develop and review the Painters training curriculum.
- Undertake any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
|Advertise Job From - Start Date
|Post Job as Anonymous
|Email Address / URL to receive applications
|Would you like to feature this job ?
|Feature Job - Start Date
Crown Paint is the number 1 paint company in the country with presence in East Africa.