|No. of positions available
- Ensure that customer accounts are set up in a timely manner and in accordance with the laid down procedures.
- Regularly monitor customer accounts and ensure that credit limits are adhered to.
- Provide timely responses to the invoicing team to enable release of orders for invoicing.
- Prepare and submit weekly and monthly collection reports to the Financial Controller.
- Ensure that customer balances due are collected in a timely manner.
- Ensure that credit notes that need to be issued to customers are issued in a prompt manner.
- Ensure daily posting of transactions in customer accounts.
- Ensure that customer statements are sent out to customers every week.
- Perform quarterly review of credit limits and submit proposals to Financial Controller for review.
- Provide monthly reconciliations of general ledger accounts delegated by the Financial Controller.
- Provide support to contracted debt collectors in pursuing old debts.
- Ensure customer disputes are resolved in a timely manner and in a way that builds strong customer relationships.
- Ensure that staff floats and advances are reconciled every month and amounts not accounted for within the laid down procedures are submitted to HR department for payroll deduction.
|Advertise Job From - Start Date
|Post Job as Anonymous
|Email Address / URL to receive applications
|Would you like to feature this job ?
|Feature Job - Start Date
HACO Industries is the regions leading FMCG manufacturers,supplying wide range of products to the entire East African, COMESA and ECOWAS markets.