|No. of positions available
||Human Resource Management
||Beauty & Fashion
- Develop and implement a HR strategy, policies & processes aligned with the organization’s corporate strategy, goals and targets for talent management and organizational development.
- Devise and maintain office systems, including data management and filing;
- Screen phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- Meet and greet visitors at all levels of seniority;
- Develop and maintain a simple, clear and structured Human Resources manual for the organization.
- Develop Job Descriptions & specifications in conjunction with line managers.
- Coordinate implementation of all phases of recruitment from advertising, screening, shortlisting, interviewing, reference checks, orientation and final job placement.
- Prepare offer letters, employee contracts, confirmation letters, promotion letters, transfer letters, dismissal letters and other forms of employee communication in compliance with labor law guidelines.
- Prepare and maintain employee files; ensuring safe custody, accuracy, compliance and confidentiality.
- Ensure planning, monitoring and appraisal of employee work results by line managers to coach and discipline employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances and counselling employees.
- Administer compensation, benefits & performance management systems, and safety and recreation programs.
- Effectively lead, advise and guide management; stakeholders and employees on people issues.
- Monitor head count, efficiency and productivity of staff and advices on improvements.
- Assist the line managers in setting quarterly and annual performance targets for all staff.
- Ensure compliance to employment legal requirements.
- Conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employee termination.
- Deal with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager.
- Carry out background research and presenting finding.
- Produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentation.
- Liaise with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- Carry out specific projects and research.
- Responsibility for accounts and budgets;
- Taking on some of the manager’s responsibilities and working more closely with management.
- Sit in for the manager, making decisions and delegating work to others in the manager’s absence.
- Ability to draft HR Operations Manual and Handbook
- Ability to build and maintain productive working relationships in a multi-functional environment.
- Strong presentation skills including excellent oral communication skills, passion to make yourself understood and engaging in a pleasant way all the time.
- People management skills a must.
|Advertise Job From - Start Date
|Post Job as Anonymous
|Email Address / URL to receive applications
|Would you like to feature this job ?
|Feature Job - Start Date
Kay Investment Trade Limited is a Kenyan based company established in 2018 that specializes in distribution of Flormar range of products.