|No. of positions available
||Sales & Marketing
- Implement departmental strategy while monitoring the scope areas in line with overall strategy, policies, processes and procedures achieve the institutions objectives.
- Developing and cascading the Section targets through a performance management structure while inspiring team to achieve the section scorecard in line with overall objective.
- Vetting and adding new direct and indirect customers, enhancing business scope.
- Implement efficient route to market, ensuring accurate & timely tracking & reporting of primary and secondary sales, ensuring down the line support.
- Developing customer relationships through regular operational reviews to ensure that product availability, distribution and opportunities are grasped.
- Ensuring achievement of secondary sales targets through distributors, monitoring and reporting to achieve respective territory objectives.
- Reporting market trends and competitive information to sales, product development and merchandising for growth of sales and profitability.
- Achieving on time error free and in-full order fulfillment and liquidate slow moving and dead stocks.
- Managing talent in respective territory including coaching, mentoring, developing, motivating, training and evaluating staff to achieve highest levels of performance.
- Implementing best practices in respective areas of work.
- Implementing product quality, customer & Service Excellence and Change initiatives to achieve desired business plans and culture
|Advertise Job From - Start Date
|Post Job as Anonymous
|Email Address / URL to receive applications
|Would you like to feature this job ?
|Feature Job - Start Date
Kenafric Industries Limited is one of the largest manufacturers of Confectionery, Food, Footwear, and Stationery products in Kenya.