|No. of positions available
||Agriculture & Forestry
- Conduct a daily function check of all radiology machines
- Conduct effective radiology procedures (i.e. X-Ray, MRI, CT Scan, Bone Dexa and Mammograms) within the approved policies and procedures to enable accomplishment of overall departmental goal.
- Ensure adequate and correct information is given to patients regarding procedures.
- Ensure safety for the patients and the machine through adequate preparation of patients.
- Monitor the patients’ condition all through the procedure.
- Liaise with doctors and other medical staff to clarify ambiguous radiology requests to prevent service anomalies.
- Ensure that all the Radiation safety measures are put in place to protect the patient staff and the public.
- Ensure timely availability of images to facilitate timely reporting and dispatch of patient reports.
- Review Patient Reports to ensure that they are accurate before sign off.
- Coordinate with all that are involved in the provision of this service to ensure a maximum throughput of patients
- Provide hands on training and keep training records for other Radiographers assigned to him/her for training.
- Document and report all the faults on the machines to recommended authorities.
- Should always be around during maintenance services and ensure that the machine is handed over in a good working condition after the service.
- Ensure proper and accurate records of procedures volumes, environment and downtime.
- Come up and forward to the departmental management with proposals on how to improve the quality of services provided and volumes.
- Perform any other duties within the professional circuit as may be assigned from time to time.
- Ensure that the correct billing is carried out to avoid revenue loss.
|Advertise Job From - Start Date
|Post Job as Anonymous
|Email Address / URL to receive applications
|Would you like to feature this job ?
|Feature Job - Start Date
Medanta Africare supported by Medanta the medicity is a leading healthcare service provider which prides in offering timely and precise diagnosis and medical treatment to patients across Africa