|No. of positions available
||Sales & Marketing
||Automobile Repair & Maintenance
- Establish new accounts by organizing and planning daily work schedule to build on existing or potential sales outlets.
- Move around the given region to establish new clients and dealers.
- Study potential volume of distributors and focus on sales efforts.
- Make and submit orders by referring to product literature and price lists
- Gather current marketplace information on newly introduced products, delivery schedules, pricing, and merchandising techniques in order to monitor competition.
- Prepare reports; develop solutions, and make recommendations to management in order to resolve customer complaints.
- Responsible for coming up and ensuring success of strategies to move his/her product with the help of the Marketing Manager
- Make calls, visits and communicate with customers to sell products
- Have to fulfil customer’s queries over phone and maintain email to follow up contacts, sales and queries
- Maintain daily, weekly report in a professional manner
- Apart from contacting existing customers will have to reach out to new customers and distributors and maintain professional relationship with every customer
- Attend sales meetings, take orders, test products and negotiate prices
- Keep Marketing Manager informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual market analysis.
- Oversee the attainment of targets set for her product and as an individual and provide reports of the same.
- Organize training for other staff through the marketing manager and HR in regards to your product.
- Attend workshops, networking seminars and plan for expos and events related to your product.
- Ensure all clients in with my product are satisfied by conducting quarterly surveys
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Ensure all clients under my product are in the database .ie from dealers, walk-in, corporates etc..
- Any other duty assigned by the marketing manager from time to time
|Advertise Job From - Start Date
|Post Job as Anonymous
|Email Address / URL to receive applications
|Would you like to feature this job ?
|Feature Job - Start Date
Power Governors Ltd (PGL) is a Kenyan based Award-winning medium-sized enterprise established, to primarily focus on development and fitting of the next generation motor
vehicle safety solutions for Africa and global markets as well.