|No. of positions available
||Construction & Cement Manufacturing
- Prepare of Bills of Quantities.
- Collaborate with engineers, architects etc. to determine the specifications of the project.
- Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations..
- Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met.
- Preparation of cost estimates.
- Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports
- Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards and report issues
- Providing oversight and direction to outside third parties (architects, engineers, construction professionals) on projects.
- Negotiate contracts with external vendors to reach profitable agreements.
- Following up and closing meetings with clients or tenants for schedule updates, direction and or changes on a regular basis throughout the life of the project.
- Acquire equipment and material and monitor stocks to timely handle inadequacies.
- Performing review of both consultant recommendations and the underlying contractor request for payments.
- Site re-measurements confirmations
- Obtain permits and licenses from appropriate authorities
- Performing occasional on-site inspections of the ongoing projects
- Prepare monthly valuation on site
|Advertise Job From - Start Date
|Post Job as Anonymous
|Email Address / URL to receive applications
|Would you like to feature this job ?
|Feature Job - Start Date
QV is a leading interior designers and fabricators with projects all over the Country