|No. of positions available
||Accidents & Emergency
- Prepare asset, liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Document financial transactions by entering account information for tax return filling.
- Proper understanding of the Kenyan tax act.
- Ensure conformity with statutory obligations.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports.
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile transactions.
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results.
- Analyze financial information and summarise financial status.
- Provide technical support and advice on management.
- Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process
- Provide input into department’s goal setting process
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Communicate effectively with clients
- Contribute to a strong client relationship through positive interactions with client personnel
- Communicate with Manager and/or Director on work status and client issues that arise
|Advertise Job From - Start Date
|Post Job as Anonymous
|Email Address / URL to receive applications
|Would you like to feature this job ?
|Feature Job - Start Date
RentCo Africa Limited is a private limited company that started with the sole purpose of providing off and on balance financing through our tailored and customized leasing products to both the private and public sectors in Kenya and sub-Saharan Africa.