|No. of positions available
- Explaining the ultrasound procedure to patients and answering any questions they may have.
- Maintaining the ultrasound equipment and maintaining the room in which the procedure takes place.
- Performing the ultrasound ensuring the transducer (probe) is capturing images of every angle/section that must be assessed and ensuring the images are of best quality.
- Maintaining patient’s records and adding medical notes related to the ultrasound procedure if necessary.
- Any other duty assigned by the Clinical Services Manager.
|Advertise Job From - Start Date
|Post Job as Anonymous
|Email Address / URL to receive applications
|Would you like to feature this job ?
|Feature Job - Start Date
Savannah Healthcare provides advanced, multidisciplinary care across specialties, delivering one standard of excellence for all.