|Job Level||Lower Management|
|No. of positions available||1|
|Department||Sales & Marketing|
Solution Development and Architecture
- Develop detailed network designs and Bill of Materials in the following areas: On-premises data (LAN, WAN, Data Center, Data Recovery), Cloud,
- Network Security (Firewalls, IDS/IPS), Cabling Infrastructure (Copper and Fiber), Wireless Networks (WAN, Radios, MPLS, Air Band Radio), Call Centers (Cloud-based, SIP, VoIP, ISDN)
- Perform on-premises implementations (Cisco IOS, ASA, Nexus, Meraki, and configuration associated with Layer 2 switching (VLANs, STP, vPC, LACP), Layer 3 routing (OSPF, EIGRP, BGP), Network Security (ACLs, NATs, IPsec VPNs, SSL remote access VPNs), and QoS
- Set up, configure, and test Cisco Call Manager, Unity, Call Manager Express, Unity Express, Cisco LAN switches (core, distribution and access), Cisco firewalls, routers and voice gateways, etc
- Troubleshoot, maintain, upgrade, and provide solutions to complex hardware/software problems
- Configuration and maintenance of data center, enterprise software, sales & cloud services/solutions, Teleconferencing, SIP-based communications,
- Unified Communications, Integration, Network Design, VOIP, etc.
- Load deals with manufacturers and claim rebates
- Will directly work with the manufacturers/ Distributors to make sure that all the partnership certifications are met and maintained
Project Development & Management
- Participate in designing UC solutions as per the client needs and budget
- Staff deployment: develop and maintain excellent technicians in UC department
- Plan, organize, and direct activities concerned with the implementation of projects
- Schedule the project in logical steps and budget time required to meet deadlines
- Provide direction and clear installation standards for other technical staff
- Confer with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors, and design professionals to discuss and resolve matters such as work procedures, complaints, and installation problems.
Technical Pre- sales
- Work closely with the sales team on proposals.
- Attend meetings with business development managers as a technical expert.
- Put together business cases for the sales teams to support their proposals
- Work closely and collaboratively with customers to devise effective solutions.
- Provide ongoing support for customer’s post implementation.
- Produce detailed costings for customers and ensuring the contract is profitable.
- Ensuring the team members attain the highest number of certifications in various UC product lines
- Daily planning on operations of the team
- Problem solving by offering technical support and advise to team members
- Performance evaluation of team members
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Information Technology / Telecommunication and Information Technology / Computer Engineering / Computer science or a Higher National Diploma in Information Technology
- Must have Professional-level certification in CISCO and any other world-renowned vendor (Huawei, Sophos, Microsoft, Fortinet, check point, CISCO Meraki etc.) with network infrastructure management knowledge.
- Minimum 5 years ‘experience in Information technology industry experience
- Experience in Cisco and and/or Call Center systems engineering experience
- Project Management and Audit Reviews
- Servers and Networking Systems Design and Integration
Preferred Candidate Personality
Job Advertisement Details
|Advertise Job From - Start Date||28-10-2020|
|Post Job as Anonymous||No|
|Email Address / URL to receive firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Would you like to feature this job ?||No|
|Feature Job - Start Date|
Smoothtel & Data Solutions Limited is a leading provider of integrated business and technology solutions in Kenya and across Afric