|No. of positions available
||Human Resource Management
Strategic HR Management
- Drive HR change initiatives that will help infuse the Vision, Mission and Values of the Foundation and create the culture that derives from these principles.
- Working closely with the Head of HR (Kenya), the HR Manager will – develop and implement an employee centred approach that will enable the Foundation to attract, retain and create a strong brand that will position the Foundation as an employer of choice in Kenya.
- Implement consistent HR processes and create mechanisms and internal checks to ensure that they are aligned and fully understood by employees.
- Execute engagement strategies to ensure employees are passionate, invested and motivated by their work and in the Foundation.
- Collaborate with line managers in the development of staffing and recruitment plans, ensuring that each team is staffed appropriately according to the need and budget, in an efficient and timely manner.
- Work closely with the Head of HR to develop a competitive recruitment strategy to attract and retain the best talent, both local and diaspora in Kenya; incorporating diversity in all new hires.
- Create a recruitment dashboard that demonstrates how the Foundation is performing against its hiring goals and ensure that the management team is kept regularly informed about departmental recruitment plans.
Learning and Development
- Identify the training needs of employees and ensure processes are in place to support and encourage appropriate personal and professional development of staff within the context of the Foundation’s objectives.
- Collaborate with line managers in establishing the skill gaps within the relevant departments and facilitate training needs analysis and the execution of mitigation initiatives.
- Oversee the delivery of training programmes with other HR colleagues across the Foundation.
- Ensure that training records are documented appropriately and stored.
- In collaboration with line managers, review, develop and implement efficient performance management processes.
- Ensure all employees have regular performance appraisals and work with line managers making sure that the outcome of these processes are robust and well documented as per the foundation’s policies.
- Implement a performance driven culture that rewards exceptional performance.
- In collaboration with the Head of HR, communicate the positive benefits of performance management to employees, as well as provide consistent, data-driven updates to management.
- Working with line managers, implement best practice talent policies to promote the engagement and empowerment of individuals and teams to create a positive and effective work environment.
- Build talent pipelines and create career development programmes such as coaching and mentorship, which would be implemented across the Foundation.
- Develop retention strategies and all other aspects required to promote employee satisfaction, team harmony and ensure exceptional overall performance.
- Ensure a competitive market-related compensation and benefits framework is maintained; developing specific programmes to attract and retain high performing talent.
- Working with the Head of HR, ensure periodic market salary reviews and analysis are conducted, and make appropriate recommendations for annual reviews.
- Develop, review and implement employee wellness programmes in consultation with the Head of HR and the management team.
|Advertise Job From - Start Date
|Post Job as Anonymous
|Email Address / URL to receive applications
|Would you like to feature this job ?
|Feature Job - Start Date
The Pharo Foundation was established in 2011 driven by our passion to tap into Africa’s potential to create thriving economies. Since establishment, we have made positive contribution to over 500,000 people through our integrated development projects anchored on our strategic objectives