|No. of positions available
- Vehicle/ Fleet management.
- Ensure any necessary bookings and transportation are organized in advance either through the company vehicles/ contracted transporters.
- Organizing all drivers and vehicles in coordination with relevant departments to provide efficient transport.
- Manage vehicle usage ensuring all employees and drivers comply with the organization vehicle usage policy, while ensuring their driving documents are up-to date, any incidences are fully reported to Senior M
- Ensure all vehicles are road worthy and have valid documentation i.e. insurance & NTSA Certificates.
- Ensure council parking fees and vehicle branding are paid for, negotiated on time.
- Plan and monitor inbound and outgoing deliveries.
- Deliver solutions to logistics problems while maintaining high levels of quality and service within budgetary requirements.
- Direct inbound and outbound logistics operations such as transportation, safety management and logistics quality management.
- Plan or implement improvements on internal or external logistics systems or processes.
- Follow up to conclusion on insurance claims on incidences/ accidents pertaining company vehicles.
- Advice Logistics Assistants/ Clerks on weekly itinerary, reports and invoice remittance as well as supervise the team leaves and off breaks (including drivers).
- Sharing Daily, Weekly & Monthly reports as will be required by the management for decision-making.
|Advertise Job From - Start Date
|Post Job as Anonymous
|Email Address / URL to receive applications
|Would you like to feature this job ?
|Feature Job - Start Date
Uplands Premium and Foods Limited is a leading Dairy Company located in Kiambu County and a well known leader for its high quality dairy products country wide with its flagship brand “Pascha"