|No. of positions available
||Accounting & Finance
||Agriculture & Forestry
- Financial Planning, Forecasting and Budgeting.
- Preparing annual budgets, reviewing performance against budget and querying any material variance.
- Examine budget estimates or proposals for completeness, accuracy and conformance with established procedures, regulations, and organizational objectives.
- Periodically monitor the budget by reviewing reports and accounting records to determine if allocated funds have been spent as specified.
- Examine past and current budgets and research economical and financial developments that affect the organization’s spending.
- Coordinate the budgeting process within the various functions.
- Responsible for communicating with management about budget issues concerning their functions.
- Ensure active budgeting process and application throughout the organization.
- Business analysis & modelling.
- Develop a costing model for the group.
- Undertake business modeling projects as requested.
- Plan and organize own and team work projects to meet defined objectives and deliverables set by the Directors.
- Evaluate ad-hoc projects.
- Control and financial reporting.
- Manage end month closure and reporting of KPI’s.
- Prepare monthly management pack.
- Respond to audit queries from both internal and external auditors.
- Prepare balance sheet schedules.
|Advertise Job From - Start Date
|Post Job as Anonymous
|Email Address / URL to receive applications
|Would you like to feature this job ?
|Feature Job - Start Date
Wananchi is the leading business providing affordable entertainment and connectivity for the rapidly growing middle class in East Africa