|No. of positions available
||Automobile Repair & Maintenance
- Research on training materials and update the existing training materials
- Carry out training for internal and external customers.
- Ensure quality delivery of training programmes to clients.
- Identify clients training needs and align them with the training plan.
- Prepare and submit post training reports.
- Ensure all training activities are evaluated.
- Review training curricula to capture the market dynamics and new courses.
- Marketing Technical training products to potential clients.
- Perform any other duties as will be assigned from time to time
|Advertise Job From - Start Date
|Post Job as Anonymous
|Email Address / URL to receive applications
|Would you like to feature this job ?
|Feature Job - Start Date
AA Kenya is the oldest and largest automobile association in Kenya with over 100,000 members and branch offices in all major towns countrywide.