|No. of positions available
- Implement the strategic plan by partnering with the Board to monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of the Association’s programs and activities.
- Growth of AWAK membership numbers by capturing the value proposition for members and regularly perform member analysis.
- Present the Association’s mission, vision, short and long-term goals in a strong and positive image.
- Ensure implementation and compliance of the Board’s directives and resolutions.
- Generation and implementation of all Association policies and strategies.
- Ensure the filing of all required documents to fulfill and enforce compliance with all statutory, legal and regulatory requirements.
- Board functionalities including and not limited to Secretary to the Board.
- Provide general oversights of all Association activities including primary business lines (publishing of articles, organizing trainings/conferences) manage the day-to-day operations and assure a smoothly functioning and efficient Association.
- Assure program quality and organizational stability through the development and implementation of standards and controls, systems, procedures, work plans and regular evaluation of the same
|Advertise Job From - Start Date
|Post Job as Anonymous
|Email Address / URL to receive applications
|Would you like to feature this job ?
|Feature Job - Start Date
The Association of Women Accountants of Kenya- AWAK is a non-political and non-profit making professional women accountants organization.