|No. of positions available
- Reconcile debtors sub-ledger to General ledger.
- Maintain weekly collections as per agreed forecasts.
- Identify changes in payment patterns and propose action to avert indebtedness.
- Share monthly sales/tonnage analysis reports.
- Maintain an updated collection report.
- Research disputes and resolve queries within specified timeframes, manage disputes related to collections.
- Daily posting and allocation of receipts.
- Provide information for recommending bad debts provision in line with credit policy.
- Ensure all Client reconciliation issues are raised with respective departments and sorted and/or escalated to the Finance Director.
- Follow up Withholding VAT not remitted by customers.
- Ensure Withholding VAT certificates are correctly posted in debtors ledger
- Collect all outstanding debt from customers within the credit control policy and as per set targets.
- Ensure correct weekly debtors reports circulation for debtors meeting and cash inflow forecasts
- Ensure monthly debtors’ statements generation and emailing.
- Ensure credit accounts are created in the system with all requisite KYC information.
- Co-ordinate monthly collection meetings.
- Present analysis to support credit application for accounts with exceeded credit limit or terms.
- Secretary to the credit committee ensuring timely provision of information and follow up on corrective action.
- Supervise debt collection through third party.
- Monitor the actual and projected exposure against credit limit.
- Circulate debtor statements to clients as per set timelines.
- Ensure credit policy relevancy, compliancy, and adherence (Held, Suspended Accounts)
|Advertise Job From - Start Date
|Post Job as Anonymous
|Email Address / URL to receive applications
|Would you like to feature this job ?
|Feature Job - Start Date
East Africa Packaging Industries