|No. of positions available
- Performing day-to-day IT tasks including staff support, IT systems setup and installation, systems management, and maintenance.
- He/ she will also manage the network infrastructure and ensure that the machines, servers, network, and powers systems are running efficiently.
- Manage electronic communication systems including Email, Internet, and website. When necessary, liaise with internet service providers to resolve internet connectivity issues.
- Update the website accordingly.
- Maintain an up to date Inventory of the IT Equipment and recommend equipment replacements where necessary based on the policies and need.
- Provide technical advice on new technologies that are appropriate in enhancing the company’s service delivery.
- Ensure that high standards of integrity, availability and confidentiality of all company data, information, networks, systems, and other IT resources are maintained.
- Daily system monitoring, review and address system & application logs, document and report any security incidences to management.
- Ensure that all machines and systems are up to date with the current anti-virus software. Install software, OS and firmware updates and security patches when available.
- Ensure that the website highly available and the SSL certificate is up to date.
- Conduct regular system audits, as well as prepare, and share regular reports with management.
- Develop, manage, and communicate a disaster mitigation and recovery plan that will ensure good data recovery in case of system failure/malfunction to ensure business continuity.
- Ensure all data is backed up daily and accurately following the backup plan, as well as conduct regular tests for the backup.
|Advertise Job From - Start Date
|Post Job as Anonymous
|Email Address / URL to receive applications
|Would you like to feature this job ?
|Feature Job - Start Date
Elex Products was founded in the year 2002 and is mainly engaged in the design production and marketing of detergents and cleaning chemicals.