|No. of positions available
||Accounting & Finance
- Review of management accounts on a monthly basis as per the set timelines.
- Review of investment report and analysis of investment variance.
- Review of quarterly returns.
- Review of staff loans and sundry debtors.
- Approval of EFT & RTGS Payments to set limit.
- Review of AFS soldReview of the Let report.
- Review of monthly AFS ongoing.
- Review of reconciliation of investment with CBK.
- Review of Instalment taxes payment.
- Review of Reinsurance accounting and statements reconciliation with technical team.
- Preparation of cashflow on a monthly basis.
- Preparation of Financial statements.
- Deputizing the Finance manager.
- Any other duty as allocated.
|Advertise Job From - Start Date
|Post Job as Anonymous
|Email Address / URL to receive applications
|Would you like to feature this job ?
|Feature Job - Start Date
GA Insurance Ltd was incorporated in 1979 after the exit of General Accident Insurance. The company has over 50 years’ experience in general insurance underwriting inherited from its parent firm, General Accident Insurance (UK). It continues to underwrite various classes of risks in the general insurance segment, which includes medical and travel insurance