|No. of positions available
||Audit & Control
- Preparation of annual audit plans for hospital activities.
- Preparation of periodic Internal Audit reports.
- Reviewing of Internal controls and making recommendations to the Director for Board approval.
- Follow up of external Auditors recommendations.
- Providing support and guidelines to management on how to handle new opportunities.
- Perform independent audits within the Hospital concentrating on high risk areas.
- Assess the systems laid down to ensure that they are compliant with statutory regulations
- Identify problems and recommend remedial actions and best practices
- Issuing reports on findings of audits which highlight issues and potential impacts on business.
- Ensure timely implementation of audit recommendations and corrective actions.
- Carry out account and record reconciliations and other related records in operations and finance.
- Carry out impromptu physical cash verifications.
- Conducting regular physical stock verifications.
- Conducting any other audit assignments as directed by Management.
|Advertise Job From - Start Date
|Post Job as Anonymous
|Email Address / URL to receive applications
|Would you like to feature this job ?
|Feature Job - Start Date
PCEA Chogoria Hospital was established in 1922 and serves as a referral and teaching hospital.