|No. of positions available
||Sales & Marketing
||Water & Sewer
- Create and execute campaigns whilst tracking overall success.
- Overall responsibility for marketing strategy and execution of the Jibu brand – Rwanda/Goma.
- Lead trade events to grow the brand more.
- Work directly with the existing franchisee’s network and build a strong relationship, work with them to ensure local area marketing is successful and provide the tools of success.
- Project Management – Including forecasting, brand management and implementation of communication plans.
- Unlock new business opportunities through effective marketing to ensure the Jibuco and its franchisee network meet their growth targets.
- Manage the marketing budget and calendar.
- Ensure annual events, conferences are a success – Use every creativity to make the brand stand out.
- Make recommendations for new products, promotions, and alternatives ways to reach key target markets.
- Lead the planning and execution of point of sale and marketing material to support promotions.
- Support new franchisee launches via consumer research, and go to market strategy
- Lead social media and digital marketing strategy to increase followers and engagements across multiple platforms
- Support local franchisee stores with marketing plans to drive sales.
- Ensure local marketing campaigns are consistent with global strategy and leverage global best practices
|Advertise Job From - Start Date
|Post Job as Anonymous
|Email Address / URL to receive applications
|Would you like to feature this job ?
|Feature Job - Start Date
Jibu capitalizes and equips entrepreneurs to establish affordable access to basic necessities, starting with an anchor product of safe water.