|No. of positions available
- Help build and maintain an android app firstly and then an IOS app.
- Help to figure out how to make our website and apps more functional.
- Integrate APIs from third party systems.
- Any other tasks assigned to you by the CTO.
- At least 3 years’ experience developing mobile applications, specifically using android.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Knowledge of MVP, MVVM, MVC design patterns.
- Good understanding of Material design guidelines.
- Experience in API integrations – SMS/WhatsApp APIs integration; Payment integration APIs; Map API integrations.
- Experience in building and integrating with REST API’s.
- Experience in securing API’s using Oauth, SAML etc.
- An understanding on Security Principles with regard to android and tech platforms.
- Experience in developing an IOS app is an added advantage.
- A strong desire to learn and figure out how to create a market leading user-friendly health app.
Preferred Candidate Personality
|Advertise Job From - Start Date
|Post Job as Anonymous
|Email Address / URL to receive applications
|Would you like to feature this job ?
|Feature Job - Start Date
My Health Africa was created to help strengthen the health sector across Africa for both patients and doctors.