|No. of positions available
||Tourism & Hospitality
- Provide managerial leadership to all staff.
- Responsible for creating a collaborative and cohesive work environment with the HODs.
- Ensure the hotel premises are in operative condition having met all safety regulations, health, legal and licencing requirements.
- Conduct regular operations team meetings to discuss operational matters, sales targets, guest experience feedback, restaurant feedback and any staff issues.
- Closely monitor departmental overheads/ expenditures and keep them within allowable cost margins.
- In collaboration with the respective HOD, inspect store inventory and ensure stocks are in adequate levels and of acceptable quality.
- Work with the purchasing officer to establish a vendor’s database which includes vendor details, pre-qualification criteria, comparative price lists, contracts and periodic assessment evaluations.
- With the respective HOD, implement departmental SOPs and monitor the same on routine operational spot checks.
- Conduct routine inspection of premises to ensure cleanliness, ambience, service readiness and proper staff grooming.
- Facilitate interdepartmental coordination to ensure smooth operations at all times.
- Continuously develop human capital by providing mentorship and coaching to HODs and support staff.
- Be on call to deal with guest complaints and emergency issues.
- Offer guidance on hotel marketing and assist on sales leads and conversion into guaranteed business.
- Set-up, reassess all monthly departmental/ staff sales targets.
- Review and analyse hotel operations to identify inefficiencies and areas of improvement.
- Oversee all hotel projects and liase with contractors for their timely completion.
- Prepare required financial reports, budgets and revenue forecasts.
- Prepare, circulate and present customized reports to the HODs and Board of Directors.
- Provide prompt and consistent feedback to the Board on the entire scope of hotel operations.
|Advertise Job From - Start Date
|Post Job as Anonymous
|Email Address / URL to receive applications
|Would you like to feature this job ?
|Feature Job - Start Date
Naro Moru River Lodge strives to be the preferred provider of hospitality services that exceed customer expectations.